And it takes advantage of the Dreamcast's Virtual Memory Unit (about $50) to allow you to secretly choose plays and defenses.
What does VMU stand for?
VMU stands for Virtual Memory Unit (Dreamcast device)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VMU
We have 17 other meanings of VMU in our Acronym Attic
- Viking Mountain Tool Works (Decorah, IA)
- Calibrated airspeed at and above which an aircraft can safely lift off
- Marine Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Squadron (US DoD)
- Vehicle Maintenance Unit (various locations)
- Vehicle Mount Unit
- Vertical Mixed Use (building classification)
- Veterinary Medical Unit (various locations)
- Virgin Mobile Unit
- Virgin Mobile USA
- Virtual Matching Utility
- Visual Memory Unit
- Voice Menu Unit (Ericsson)
- Voice Message Unit
- Virginia Medically Underserved Area (Department of Health; Virginia)
- Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation (Pangasinan, Philippines)
- Valley Macintosh Users Group (various locations)
- Virginia Macintosh Users Group
- VMware Montreal User Group (Canada)
- VMware Users Group
- Voice Messaging User Interface Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Panzer played the Dreamcast without benefit of its $25 virtual memory unit, which stores progress and allows you to play mini-games separately.
This is definitely a game that benefits from having a human opponent, and virtual memory units in each controller, because you'll be able to secretly select your defensive set and offensive play without your opponent seeing.