In partnership with Canadian-based Virtual Marine Technology (VMT), Raytheon Anschuetz (a German based, indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of Raytheon Company) has developed an embedded, simulation-based training system that can be carried on board a ship, eliminating the need for shore-based training.
What does VMT stand for?
VMT stands for Virtual Marine Technology (St John's, NL, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VMT
We have 62 other meanings of VMT in our Acronym Attic
- Vendor Managed Technologies, Inc.
- Venom Thruxton (Velocetter motorcycle)
- Venus Mouse Trap (Mouse Hunt; video game)
- Very Many Thanks (logging abbreviation)
- Vessel Management Team (various companies)
- Veterinary Medical Technology
- Vibration Measurement Technology Ltd
- Vice Ministerio de Transporte (Spanish: Vice Ministry of Transportation; El Salvador)
- Virginia Museum of Transportation, Inc. (Roanoke, VA)
- Virtual Machine Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Raytheon Anschuetz, a German based, indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN), developed the embedded, simulation-based training system in partnership with Canadian-based Virtual Marine Technology (VMT) to enhance the realism and effectiveness of training offered to operators of Anschuetz's Integrated Navigation System.