Our integration with VMware enables customers to leverage the increased virtual machine file system (VMFS) scalability and storage VMware vMotionA enhancements of VMware vSphereA 5.
What does VMFS stand for?
VMFS stands for Virtual Machine File System (VMware)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VMFS
- Village Manchester Football Club (UK)
- Vilniaus Miesto Futbolo Draugija (Lithuanian: Vilnius City Soccer Society; Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Victorian Motorless Flight Group (Australia)
- Veterans Memorial Field House (Huntington, WV)
- Visual Mine Firing Indicator
- Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs (Japan)
- Vancouver Mainland Football League (Canada)
- Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron (USMC)
- Marine Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron
- Veterans and Military Families for Progress (Washington, DC)
- Virtual Memory File System
- Voyagers Mail Forwarding Service (Islamorada, FL)
- Variable Message Format Subgroup (formerly the Digital Message Transfer Device Subgroup)
- Vakkom Moulavi Foundation Trust (Kerala, India)
- Vector Memory Functional Unit
- Vancouver Music Festival Workshop (Canada)
- Velocity Made Good/Ground
- Versatile Music Group (band)
- Vertical Magnetic Gradient (geophysical surveying)
- Video Map Generator (AN/GPA-134)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deploy and configure a highly available virtual infrastructure with VMware Infrastructure 3 (VI3) * Allocate networking and storage resources * Create VMware Virtual Machine File System (VMFS) and Network File System (NFS) datastores * Install and configure VirtualCenter for a secure and efficient virtualized IT environment * Secure the infrastructure to prevent unauthorized access "This course provides organizations that are considering--or have already begun--virtualizing their data infrastructure with the opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge that can help them succeed in their efforts," said Jennifer Urick, Vice President of Product Development for Learning Tree.