Virtual Machine Company CEO, Steve Barnet, said: "In spite of analyst predictions that over half of the millions of servers sold in the next couple of years will be used for virtualization, there's been a justifiable skepticism amongst savvy IT managers about enterprise-wide, tier-one virtualization.
What does VMC stand for?
VMC stands for Virtual Machine Company (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VMC
We have 168 other meanings of VMC in our Acronym Attic
- Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (est. 1988)
- Vijayawada Municipal Corporation (India)
- Village Music Circles
- Vilnius Meteorological Center
- Vincent Massey Collegiate (Canada)
- Vintage Motorsports Council
- Vintage Mustang Club
- Vipassana Meditation Centre
- Virginia Mennonite Conference
- Virginia Microelectronics Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customer list includes France Telecom/Orange, Ascenna Mobile, Jayway, EziTime, Vodafone, Khazana Japan, Transcosmos, Neotilus, and XCE the Java Virtual Machine company from Korea.