NYSE: DRS) announced today that it has received additional funding to provide engineering development models (EDMs) for the Virtual Imaging System for Approach and Landing (VISUAL) supporting U.
What does VISUAL stand for?
VISUAL stands for Virtual Imaging System for Approach and Landing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Visibility Improvement State and Tribal Association of the Southeast
- Volunteers in Service to the Elderly (Lakeland, Florida)
- Visual Impaired Screen Based Telephony (graphical display for vision and hearing impaired users)
- Volunteers in Service to Others
- Volunteers in Service to Our Church (program of the Church of God Seventh Day)
- Visual Target Acquisition Model
- Visibility Impairment from Sulfur Transformation and Transport in the Atmosphere
- Vancouver 2010 Integrated Security Unit (2010 Winter Olympics; Canada)
- Victorian Injury Surveillance Unit (est. 1988; Monash University Accident Research Centre; Victoria, Australia)
- Vienna International Summer University (University of Vienna, Austria)
- Virginia Independent Schools Wrestling Association
- Variables Intelligentes Synchrones Optisches Netz
- Van Kampen High Income Trust (stock symbol)
- Vellore Institute of Technology (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Vemana Institute of Technology (Bangalore, India)
- Venom Allergen Immunotherapy
- Victorian Institute of Teaching (Australia)
- Vietnam Institute for Trade
- Virginia International Terminals
- Virtual Information Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMEX:DRS) announced today that it has received additional funding to provide engineering development models (EDMs) for the Virtual Imaging System for Approach and Landing (VISUAL) supporting U.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 25, 2000 L-3 Communications (NYSE:LLL) announced today that its Display Systems division has been awarded a contract from The Boeing Company to provide shipboard workstations for the Virtual Imaging System for Approach and Landing (VISUAL) program.