The plea comes from Harlequins' season ticket holder Steve Newcombe who has created a Virtual Hall of fame site celebrating the heroes of the sport.
What does VHOF stand for?
VHOF stands for Virtual Hall of Fame
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Vienna Hotels Online (Vienna, Austria)
- Virtual Home Organization (authorization and authentication infrastructure)
- Volatile Halogenated Organics
- Voluntary Health Organization (various locations)
- Vrij Historisch Onderzoek
- Valley Horse Owners Association (California)
- Valley Hills Obedience Club, Inc. (Canoga Park, CA)
- Very Hydrophobic Organic Compound
- Volatile Halogenated Organic Compounds
- Virginia Health Occupations Education
- Very High Order Language
- Ethel Lund Village Health Occupations Program
- Vertically and Horizontally Organized Grid
- Viability in Hypoosmotic Solution (male fertility test)
- Vanity Host
- Virtual Host
- Van Haren Publishing (Netherlands)
- Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (low temperature sterilant)
- Vassar Haiti Project (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Véhicule pour Handicapés Physiques (French: Vehicle for the Physically Disabled)
Samples in periodicals archive:
De Silva and ex-captain Hashan Tillakaratne, who had close links with the suspended administration, are the only notable absentees from a virtual hall of fame of Sri Lankan cricket.
There's even going to be a Ravestation dance championships in which players will compete to have their photo in a virtual hall of fame on the internet.
Many others are featured on DriveSavers website in a virtual Hall of Fame.
For the Torino 2006 Paralympic Winter Games, the PHF will exist as a virtual Hall of Fame on the IPC website.