The ServiceGate solution has two components: ServiceGate Service Manager, a transaction management gateway for ASRs; and ServiceGate Virtual Front Office (VFO), a Web-based solution, whose state-of-the-art, highly user-friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI) makes front-end entry of ASRs fast and easy.
What does VFO stand for?
VFO stands for Virtual Front Office (Telcordia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VFO
We have 12 other meanings of VFO in our Acronym Attic
- Vessel File Navigation Details (US Coast Guard)
- Very Fine Never Hinged (stamp collecting)
- Vermont Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals
- Very Fine to Near Mint (collectible trading)
- Variable-Flavor Number Scheme
- Vodafone New Zealand Limited
- Variable Fuel Oil Tank
- Variable-Frequency Oscillator
- Vernal Field Office (US DOI; Utah)
- Violent Felony Offense
- Vital Few Objectives (strategic planning)
- Vessel File Open Case (log)
- Virtual Flux-Oriented Control (electronics)
- Vertical Figure of Merit
- Virginia Friends of Midwives
- Virtual Front Operator Panel
- Vermont Forum on Sprawl
- Variant Fock Operator Technique
- Vertical Field of View
- Light Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cisco and SalesLogix marketing alliance allows small and growing businesses (20-100 employees) to build a cost-reducing, time-saving virtual front office to act as a central clearinghouse for the information and tools that front office professionals need to be more effective combined with networked services customers want most.
For small entrepreneurs, ServiceGate Virtual Front Office (VFO) offers a dynamic, Web-based, JAVA-enabled GUI which allow them to place orders directly with a wholesaler.