The new system also features VMware Virtual Desktop Infrastructure pre-installed and pre-integrated with NEC systems through collaboration established under the VMware Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Alliance program.
What does VDIA stand for?
VDIA stands for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Alliance (Palo Alto, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VDIA
- Virtual Desk Infrastructure (computing model)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Virtual Device Interface
- Virtual Disk Image
- Vista Drive Icon (software)
- Visual Defence, Inc. (Canada)
- Voice Data Integrator
- Voix, Données, Images (French: Voice, Data, Image; building communication channels)
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Victorian Dairy Industry Association (Australia)
- Visual Designer for IBasic
- Video-Enhanced Differential Interference Contrast
- Vietnam Development Information Center
- Verband Deutscher Industrie Designer eV (Association of German Industrial Designers)
- Voice/Data Integration Device
- Video Display Information Format
- Village Delegation Information Form
- Vertical Display Indicator Group (F-14A/B)
- Vertical Display Indicator Group - Replacement
- Verband der Internationalen Kraftfahrzeughersteller (German: International Association of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In terms of the future, while virtualization has already proven its worth in servers and storage, new organizations such as the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Alliance will continue to drive the expansion of virtualization use.
The Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Alliance is a technology alliance of hardware, software and service providers for building joint virtual desktop offerings.