html SANworks by Compaq Virtual Controller Software.
What does VCS stand for?
VCS stands for Virtual Controller Software
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VCS
We have 218 other meanings of VCS in our Acronym Attic
- Village Community School (New York, NY)
- Village Community Services (various locations)
- Virginia and Carolina Southern Railroad
- Virginia Class Submarine
- Virtual Card Services (South Africa)
- Virtual Carrier Sensing
- Virtual Channel Switch
- Virtual Circuit Switch(es)
- Virtual Classroom Software
- Virtual Communications Service (AT&T)
- Virtual-slot Control Strategy
- Virus Control System (Trend)
- Visual Classroom Scheduling (educational software)
- Visual Client Side
- Visual Comparison Standards (NMWR)
- Visual Computing Services, Ltd
- Visual Computing System (computer graphics; various companies)
- Visualization and Computation System
- Visually Coupled Systems
- Vitalize Consulting Solutions (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bandspeed, the leader in Wi-Fi infrastructure solutions for the mass market, today announced the new Virtual Controller software for the AirMaestro Platform.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Bandspeed, the leader in Wi-Fi infrastructure solutions for the mass market, today announced that the new Virtual Controller software for the AirMaestro platform will be publicly demonstrated for the first time in the Planex Communications Inc.
New Media's virtual controller software architecture, coupled with either 486 or Pentium-based laptops, provides a highly efficient environment for running intensive tasks such as data compression.