The five remote sites participating in the Virtual Collaborative Clinic demonstration include: the Cleveland Clinic, at the NASA Glenn Research Center, Cleveland Ohio; Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford; Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital, Salinas, (interacting from the University of California, Santa Cruz); the Northern Navajo Medical Center, Shiprock, N.
What does VCC stand for?
VCC stands for Virtual Collaborative Clinic
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VCC
We have 284 other meanings of VCC in our Acronym Attic
- Vintage Corvette Club (France)
- Virginia Center Commons
- Virginia Children's Chorus (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Virginia Coordinated Care (for the Uninsured; Richmond, VA)
- Virginia Council of Churches
- Virtual Call Center (software)
- Virtual Calling Card
- Virtual Career Center (various locations)
- Virtual Channel Connection
- Virtual Circuit Connection