The game allows players to hit, strangle and electrocute their virtual boyfriends if they slip up.
What does VBF stand for?
VBF stands for Virtual Boyfriend
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VBF
We have 42 other meanings of VBF in our Acronym Attic
- Viterbi Bit Error Rate
- Bombing Fighting Squadron (Navy unit designation used from 1945 to 1946)
- Navy Bomber-Fighter Squadron (US Navy)
- Navy Bombing-Fighting Aircraft (US Navy)
- Vehicle Base Facility
- Very Best Friend
- Veterinary Benevolent Fund (UK;established 1897)
- Vietnam Business Forum
- Vikingland Band Festival (Alexandria, MN)
- Vinegar Brewers' Federation (London, UK)
- Vital Business Function (ITIL Availability Management Term)
- Vlaamse Bergsportfederatie (Belgium)
- Flaps Up Minimum Buffet Speed at Current Maneuver Load Factor Minus Altitude Dependent Variable
- Very Best Friends Always And Forever
- Valley Bible Fellowship Church (LaGrangeville, NY)
- Virginia Beach Fire Department
- Very Best Female Friend
- Very Best Friends Forever
- High Speed CAS At N g's to Buffet Onset (aviation)
- Low Speed CAS at Ng's to Buffet Onset (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unlocked at Level 31, dating activity Boyfriend Academy lets girls find a virtual boyfriend for their Doll, choosing from one of six available characters.
Catchy and uplifting tunes Kitsch, LUV and first single Virtual Boyfriend bounce along nicely but it's not all indie-bop-athons.
OTCBB:ALIF), a leading provider of award-winning mobile technology and applications, to exclusively publish localized versions of Artificial Life's famous 3G games, V-girl(TM) - your Virtual Girlfriend and V-boy(TM) - Your Virtual Boyfriend, in the U.
The Scots GMTV presenter revealed yesterday how Greg Horangic became a virtual boyfriend after bombarding her with phone calls - and refusing to take no for an answer.
A Virtual Boyfriend version of the game is scheduled for release in February 2005.
CIVIL servant Melanie, 27, from Devon, would not give her surname in case a virtual boyfriend tracked her down.
The company hope to develop a virtual boyfriend by early next year.