Developed by Sumo Digital, if you substitute Sonic The Hedgehog for Roger Federer and blank out the wacky settings, the main action isn't that far removed from Sumo's somewhat more serious simulation, Virtua Tennis 3.
What does VT3 stand for?
VT3 stands for Virtua Tennis 3 (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Ventricular Tachycardia and Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventilation Threshold 1
- Verocytotoxin 1 (pathology)
- Verotoxin Type 1
- Versuchsträger 1 (German tank destroyer)
- Virtual Terminal 100 (Digital Equipment Corporation)
- Verocytotoxin 2 (pathology)
- Verotoxin Type 2
- Virtua Tennis 2 (gaming)
- A Specific Kind of Virtual Terminal
- Flemish Television Broadcasting Company (Commercial)
- Virtua Tennis 4 (gaming)
- Video Toaster 5 (NewTek software)
- Volvo T5 (website, UK)
- Air Tahiti French Polynesia (ICAO code)
- Martha's Vineyard Transit Authority (Massachusetts)
- Soviet Airborne Transport
- Vacuum Triode Amplifier
- Valley Transportation Authority (San Jose, California)
- Valluvan Tamil Academy (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But it's not just all graphics bells and whistles that make Virtua Tennis 3 so impressive.
Byline: ROSS HAWKES VIRTUA TENNIS 3, PSP, Sega, pounds 29.