He is a member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA), the West Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (WVTLA), the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) - Civil Trial Advocacy, Public Justice and the International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI).
What does VTLA stand for?
VTLA stands for Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VTLA
- Vertical Turret Lathe
- Vertriebsleiter (German: Sales Manager)
- Videotape Library
- View Template Library
- Virtual Tape Library
- Virtual Technology Leasing (Fort Myers, FL)
- Vocal Tract Length
- Vysoky Tlak (Czech: High Pressure)
- Vancouver Teacher-Librarians' Association (Canada)
- Very Thin Leadless Array
- Video Thoracoscopic Lung Biopsy
- Video-Assisted Thorascopic Lung Biopsy
- Vrij Te Laten Bedrag (Dutch: Amount to Be Released)
- Veterans Transitional Living Center
- Victoria Trades and Labor Council (Australia)
- Video Time-Lapsed Camera
- Vintage Tablecloth Lovers Club
- Virtual Teaching and Learning Community
- VTrans Learning Campus (Vermont)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Van Valkenburg and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association have sponsored courses in the Norfolk, Virginia, area that have attracted about 150 participants to each session.