; and the Virginia Transportation Research Council, which will work closely with the University of Virginia and the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
What does VTRC stand for?
VTRC stands for Virginia Transportation Research Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VTRC
- Violent Tank Rupture
- Virtual Training Repository (US DARPA program)
- Visiting Team Report (various organizations)
- Voltage Transformer Ratio
- Victoria Terminal Railway & Ferry Company
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Virtual Threat Recognition and Avoidance Trainer
- Visual Threat Recognition and Avoidance Trainer (US DoD)
- Variable Threat Response Battlesuit (gaming)
- Vanishing Texas River Cruise (Burnet, TX)
- Vocational Training and Resource Center (Juneau, AK)
- Vienna-Tysons Regional Chamber of Commerce (Virginia)
- Vented Tank Resupply Experiment
- VME Tactical Receive Equipment
- Veterinary Training and Research Initiative (UK)
- Virginia Tech Review Panel
- Virtual Technology Recognition Project (Maryland; education)
- Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation
- Virtual-Time Round-Robin
- Visual Target Radar Ranging
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] An abstract of the report and a pdf file of the full report is available on the Virginia Transportation Research Council web site, http://vtrc.
A poll conducted last year by the Virginia Transportation Research Council found 2 out of 3 Virginians polled supported the use of red light cameras.
The installation will be performed by Shirley Construction Company under the auspices of the Virginia Department of Transportation's Salem District and the Virginia Transportation Research Council.
To support the creation of VTrans2025, staff from the various modal agencies in Virginia--the Virginia Department of Aviation, Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation, Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), and the Virginia Port Authority--asked the Virginia Transportation Research Council (a joint venture between VDOT and the University of Virginia) to identify key socioeconomic trends likely to affect transportation demand in 2025.
OTC Bulletin Board: STAX) announced today it has been notified by The Virginia Transportation Research Council that Stelax's NUOVINOX reinforcing bar "rebar" has been selected to be used in two bridges that are part of the new, smart highway program in Virginia.
The Smart Road project is a joint undertaking by the Virginia Department of Transportation, the Virginia Transportation Research Council, Virginia Tech, the Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research, and the Federal Highway Administration.
Michael Fitch of the Virginia Transportation Research Council and John E.