Chamber Technology Center Virginia Piedmont Technology Council Virginia Technology Alliance World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA) "Clearly, our sponsors and supporters share Governor Warner's belief that the world is changing rapidly, and that the Commonwealth must be at the forefront of continued change and innovation," said Newstrom.
What does VTA stand for?
VTA stands for Virginia Technology Alliance (Midlothian, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VTA
We have 79 other meanings of VTA in our Acronym Attic
- Variable Term Agreement
- Varnished Tube Association
- Vehicle Test Area
- Vendor Technology Assessment
- Vendor to Advise (various industries)
- Vent to Atmosphere (automobile air circulation)
- Ventral Tegmental Area
- Vertex Time of Arrival
- Vertical Tonearm Angle (stereos)
- VFR Terminal Area
- Virginia Telecommunications Association
- Virginia Tourism Authority
- Virtual Tape Appliance (IBM)
- Visitor Traffic Analyzer
- Visual Targeting Aid
- Viterbi-Like Tracking Algorithm
- Vocational Training Adult (Rhode Island)
- Voluntary Tanker Agreement (US DoD)
- Vulnerability Threat Assessment
- Ventral Tegmental Area/Substantia Nigra Pars Compacta
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a Founding Board Member and former Chairman of the Virginia Piedmont Technology Council and a Founding Board Member of the Virginia Technology Alliance.