Luna has exclusively licensed the technology from Virginia Tech Intellectual Properties, Inc.
What does VTIP stand for?
VTIP stands for Virginia Tech Intellectual Properties, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VTIP
We have 1 other meaning of VTIP in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicle Technology Integration Demonstrator Programme (battlefield engineering)
- Virtual Telescopes in Education
- Vocational Trade and Industrial Education (curriculum; Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Vermont International Film Festival
- Vanasthali Textile Industries Limited (est. 1991; India)
- Vision Technology India Ltd
- Victorian Tree Industry Organisation (Australia)
- Vrij Technisch Instituut Oostende (Dutch: Ostend Free Technical Institute; Ostend, Belgium)
- Virtual Terminal Input / Output Controller
- VHDL Tool Integration Platform
- Visual Target Identification Point
- Vocational Training Improvement Project (World Bank; India)
- Voluntary Termination Incentive Program
- Voluntary Transfer Incentive Program (US Army)
- Vermont Interfaith Power and Light (Burlington, VT)
- Visible and Thermal Infra-red Radiometer
- Vehicle Tracking and Information System
- Vessel Traffic Information Service (marine transport)
- Victorian Tourism Information Service (Australia)
- Victorian Transplantation and Immunogenetic Service (Australian Red Cross Blood Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We believe that this method to utilize biomass mixtures is an excellent approach to generating valuable products from waste biomass," said Mike Martin, Executive Vice President at Virginia Tech Intellectual Properties, Inc.
Luna licensed the technology from Virginia Tech Intellectual Properties, Inc.