com/prnh/20120416/PH86899LOGO) StellarOne Bank is the lender and the Virginia Small Business Financing Authority is the guarantor for 75% of the loan.
What does VSBFA stand for?
VSBFA stands for Virginia Small Business Financing Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of VSBFA in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia State Bowling Association (Richmond, VA)
- Volunteer State Bulldogger Association (Tennessee)
- Voluntary Stabilized Base Assignment Program
- Variant Slick Big Bore (offshore hydrocarbon well)
- Variable Size Block Cipher(s)
- Versalogic Single Board Computer
- Victorian Small Business Commissioner (Australia)
- Virginia Small Business Development Center
- Very Small Business Enterprise (Long Beach, CA)
- videofluoroscopic barium swallowing examination
- Vermont School Boards Insurance Trust
- Vertical Shaft Brick Kiln
- Variable Speed Beam Launcher (Gundam Anime)
- Vijay Shanthi Builders Limited (Chennai, India)
- Vijay Shanthi Builders Ltd. (est. 1992; real estate; India)
- Variable Size Block Matching (motion estimation)
- vessel of basilar membrane
- Virginia Sustainable Building Network (formerly known as VAHEN; Arlington, VA)
- Voorbereidend Secundair Beroepsonderwijs (Dutch: Preparatory Secondary Vocational Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crestar also participates in several government programs to promote small business lending, including programs sponsored by the SBA, the Economic Development Administration, and the Virginia Small Business Financing Authority.
Cantus to the Board of the Virginia Small Business Financing Authority.
Fitch expects to rate the $675 million private activity bonds from the Virginia Small Business Financing Authority bonds and the $422 million TIFIA loan (on behalf of Elizabeth River Crossings) 'BBB-' with a Stable Outlook.
7 million Virginia Small Business Financing Authority (VA) (Bon Secours Health System, Inc.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns a rating of 'AA-/F1+' to the $40,740,000 Virginia Small Business Financing Authority health facilities revenue bonds, series 2010 (Bon Secours Health System, Inc.
Fitch has placed the following Wellmont Health System Project revenue bonds on Rating Watch Negative Virginia Small Business Financing Authority Hospital --$55,000,000, series 2007A.
The bonds, known as industrial revenue bonds (IRBs), were issued at the request of CBI by the Virginia Small Business Financing Authority (VSBFA), a conduit bond issuer whose sole purpose in the transaction was to assist CBI in accessing the debt markets by serving as a vehicle to issue IRBs.