The Virginia Small Business Development Centers Network is excited to be partnering with Google to help Virginia companies both get online and strengthen their online presence.
What does VSBDC stand for?
VSBDC stands for Virginia Small Business Development Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Venturi, Scott Brown and Associates (architectural firm; Philadelphia, PA)
- Virginia School Boards Association (Charlottesville, Virginia)
- Virginia State Beekeepers Association
- Virginia State Bowling Association (Richmond, VA)
- Volunteer State Bulldogger Association (Tennessee)
- Voluntary Stabilized Base Assignment Program
- Variant Slick Big Bore (offshore hydrocarbon well)
- Variable Size Block Cipher(s)
- Versalogic Single Board Computer
- Victorian Small Business Commissioner (Australia)
- Very Small Business Enterprise (Long Beach, CA)
- videofluoroscopic barium swallowing examination
- Virginia Small Business Financing Authority
- Vermont School Boards Insurance Trust
- Vertical Shaft Brick Kiln
- Variable Speed Beam Launcher (Gundam Anime)
- Vijay Shanthi Builders Limited (Chennai, India)
- Vijay Shanthi Builders Ltd. (est. 1992; real estate; India)
- Variable Size Block Matching (motion estimation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mississippi - University of Mississippi Missouri - The Center for Emerging Technologies Montana - Montana Department of Commerce Nebraska - Board of Regents University of Nebraska at Lincoln Nevada - Nevada Small Business Development Center North Dakota - University of North Dakota, Center for Innovation Puerto Rico - University of Puerto Rico Rhode Island - Rhode Island Economic Development Center South Carolina - South Carolina Small Business Development Center South Dakota - Dakota State University Vermont - Vermont Department of Economic Development West Virginia - West Virginia Small Business Development Center Wyoming - University of Wyoming The SBA will supply two dollars for each dollar contributed by the state or local jurisdiction.
Virginia Heritage Bank sponsored and participated in the 2011 Virginia Small Business Development Center (VSBDC) Professional Development Conference www.