May 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired will offer its annual college assessment program this summer from June 22 to July 2.
What does VRCBVI stand for?
VRCBVI stands for Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vancouver Regional Construction Association (Canada)
- Victim Rights Clarification Act of 1997
- Victorian Regional Channels Authority (Victoria, Australia)
- Video Rate Control Algorithm
- Virginia Research Center for Archaeology (now Center for Archaelogical Research; William and Mary University; Virginia)
- Virtual Reality Center Aachen (Aachen University; Germany)
- Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind (Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired)
- Virtual Route Control Block (networks)
- Vintage Racing Club of British Columbia (Langley, British Columbia, Canada)
- Virtual Resource Center in Behavioral Disorders
- Valkyrie Riders Cruiser Club (Motorcyclists)
- Vehicle Roadside Communications
- Veterinary Referral Center of Colorado
- View Ridge Community Council (Seattle, WA)
- Vision Research Coordinating Center (est. 1993; Washington University School of Medicine; St. Louis, MO)
- Volta Regional Coordinating Council (Ho, Ghana)
- Vandenberg Range Communications Control Center
- Verification Requirements Compliance Document
- Vented Robotic Containment Enclosure
- Visual Revision Control Engine (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired Melody Lindsey, Director 401 Azalea Avenue Richmond, Virginia 23227 Phone: 804.