For Spotsylvania County s awaited Virginia Railway Express station, a legal battle over cost of land is at a standstill.
What does VREX stand for?
VREX stands for Virginia Railway Express
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Vale Royal Environment Network (UK)
- Valorisation des ressources en eau dans l'Ouest du Burkina Faso (French)
- Visiting Researcher Exchange and Outreach (NASA)
- Vehicle Readiness Enhancement Program
- Vertical Replenishment (US Navy helicopter delivery)
- Video Recording and Editing System
- Vaal River Eastern Sub System (South Africa)
- Victorian Renewable Energy Target (Australian market scheme)
- Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy (anxiety disorder treatment)
- Virtual Reality Eye Tracking
- Air Ferry Transport Squadron (US Navy)
- Navy Ferry Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1920s to 1970s)
- Transport Ferry and Service Squadron (US Navy)
- Vali-Asr Rehabilitation Foundation (Iran)
- Variable Radio Frequency (radio)
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (HVAC)
- Vector Relational Format
- Vendor Registration Form (various locations)
- Very Rapid Fire
- Veterinary Research Farm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Terry McAuliffe today joined a host of federal, state, local and railroad officials at the Potomac Shores master-planned community in the groundbreaking for a new Virginia Railway Express (VRE) station in Potomac Shores.
3 billion yen from Virginia Railway Express of the United States.
Luckily, only three Amtrak employees were injured, but with both tracks blocked, the Virginia Railway Express (VRE) commuter rail service, which was nearing the end of its evening rush hour, was brought to an abrupt halt.
Virginia Railway Express (VRE) runs rush hour commuter train service on two main lines connecting many communities in Northern Virginia with Washington D.
The heavily used bridge carries traffic for three railroads -- CSX (the bridge owner), AMTRAK, and the Virginia Railway Express -- and is the sole railroad bridge between the District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
The Virginia Railway Express (VRE) is soliciting Proposals to establish a Contract with one (1) qualified and experienced legislative services firm to provide assistance to VRE in advancing its approved legislative agenda through education and lobbying.
May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- GlobeSherpa, a leading provider of secure mobile ticketing and payment software, is pleased to announce that Virginia Railway Express (VRE), a joint project of the Northern Virginia Transportation Commission and the Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission, has selected GlobeSherpa to provide a complete, end-to-end mobile phone ticketing software system for VRE riders.