the Virginia Public Health Association also celebrated Get Ready Day with a conference exhibit, showcasing Get Ready handouts on H1N1 flu and emergency preparedness at work.
What does VPHA stand for?
VPHA stands for Virginia Public Health Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VPHA
- Viewers Per Household
- Viewers Per Viewing Household
- Virtual Physiological Human
- Virus del Papiloma Humano
- Volatile Petroleum Hydrocarbon
- Volume Phase Holographic
- Veterinary Public Health Association (British Veterinary Association; UK)
- Vice President for Health Affairs (various locations)
- Victoria Park Housing Association (est. 1971; UK)
- Victorian Paint Horse Association (Victoria, Australia)
- Ventricular Premature Heart Beat
- Violation of Public Health Code
- Virtual Parrot Head Club (website)
- Visayas Primary Health Care Services, Inc. (Philippines)
- Vertical Payload Handling Device
- Vanderbilt Program in Human Genetics (Nashville, TN)
- Volume Phase Holographic Gratings (spectography)
- Venous Pressure Hemodynamic Index
- Heavy Patrol Squadron (US Navy)
- Veterinary Public Health Laboratory (Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, the Virginia Public Health Association plans to bring undergraduate educators from across the state to Richmond on May 1 to explore opportunities for teaching public health at the undergraduate level in Virginia.
Steven Robert Bayer, president of the West Virginia Public Health Association, died May 13 in Washington, W.