The notes will provide temporary financing for the Virginia Public Building Authority (VPBA), in anticipation of bonds to be issued at a later date.
What does VPBA stand for?
VPBA stands for Virginia Public Building Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VPBA
We have 1 other meaning of VPBA in our Acronym Attic
- Verband Privater Bauherren (German: Association of Private Builders)
- Version Planning Board (US DoD)
- Vertical Plot Board (US Navy)
- Verwaltungspraxis der Bundesbehörden
- Vieux Pistons Bretons (French vintage vehicle club)
- Virginia Parole Board (est. 1942)
- Vitelline Protein B
- Vice President for Business Affairs
- Virginia Pony Breeders Association
- Virginia Poultry Breeders Association
- Vice President’s Budget Advisory Committee
- Virtual Perl Bulletin Board
- Victoria Park Baptist Church (London, England, UK)
- Virginia Plastic Bag Coalition
- Video Processing Back End
- Vice President for Business and Finance
- Vikahar Paribar Bikash Kendra (humanitarian organization; India)
- Victorian Provincial Baseball League (Australia)
- Vice President for Business Services (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Variable-Length-Packet-Capable Partial Buffer Sharing with Overwriting
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA+' rating to the following Virginia Public Building Authority (VPBA) bonds: --$143.
VIRGINIA PUBLIC BUILDING AUTHORITY $200 MILLION BONDS RATED 'AA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE -- NEW YORK, Jan.
4, 2011, Fitch Ratings will confirm the short-term 'F1+' rating assigned to the $50,000,000 Virginia Public Building Authority variable-rate public facilities revenue bonds, series 2005D (the bonds).
In addition, Fitch affirms the 'AA+' rating on the following: --Approximately $2 billion in outstanding Virginia Public Building Authority public facilities revenue bonds.
In addition, Fitch affirms the 'AA+' rating on the following: --$2 billion in outstanding Virginia Public Building Authority public facilities revenue bonds.
The following issues are among the larger Virginia transactions senior managed by Morgan Keegan in 2005: $148,735,000 for the Greater Richmond Convention Center Authority; $155,135,000 for the City of Richmond; $92,700,000 for the City of Virginia Beach; $82,465,000 for the Upper Occoquan Sewage Authority; $81,730,000 for the Virginia Port Authority; $49,830,000 for the Virginia Tech Foundation; and, $47,305,000 for the Virginia Public Building Authority.