00 Hardcover G155 Noe (a retired social science researcher with the National Park Service), Uysal (tourism, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State U.
What does VPI stand for?
VPI stands for Virginia Polytechnic Institute (aka Virginia Tech)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VPI
We have 83 other meanings of VPI in our Acronym Attic
- Vice President for Instruction (various schools)
- Victor Plastics Inc (Victor, IA)
- Victory Programs Inc (Boston, MA)
- Vida Preciosa International, Inc (Boerne, TX)
- Video Pipe Inspection (sewers)
- Video Products Inc (Aurora, Ohio)
- Vintage Petroleum, Inc. (Tulsa, OK)
- Violence Prevention Initiative
- Violence Prevention Institute (San Diego, California)
- Violence Prevention Intervention
- Virginia Preschool Initiative
- Virology Parasitology Immunology (university department)
- Virtual Path Identifier (used in Asynchronous Transfer Mode)
- Virtual Path Indicator
- Virtual Personality Interaction
- Virtual Perspective Interface
- Virtual Photonics Incorporated
- Virtual Pooled Inventory
- Virtual Precision Instrument (AudioCube)
- Virtual Private Internet
Samples in periodicals archive:
professor of food processing in the department of human nutrition, foods, and exercise, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
While the team from the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Blacksburg, VA) took the top spot with their split parallel hybrid with two electric motors running on E85--accomplishing a 74% reduction in overall petroleum use--all still have a third and final year of competition to perfect their concepts by following GM's Global Vehicle Development process through to its conclusion.
The ``China 2004: Educational Leadership Conference'' was organized by Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University and People's Education Press - China's state-run school textbook publisher.
He received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the New York Institute of Technology, and his Master of Architecture from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, VA.
Scott holds a bachelor's degree from the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, a master's degree from East Tennessee State University and a doctorate from the East Tennessee Polytechnic Institute and State University.
a graduate student in information systems, Virginia Polytechnic Institute ansd State University, Blacksburg, Va.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- Cooperation with a new Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University energy management program will significantly strengthen Virginia Power's energy efficiency programs for its industrial customers, company officials said today.