He has served as President of the National League of Cities, President of the West Virginia Municipal League, board member of numerous organizations ranging from the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, Habitat for Humanity and Kiwanis Club.
What does VML stand for?
VML stands for Virginia Municipal League (Richmond, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VML
We have 37 other meanings of VML in our Acronym Attic
- Valley Mill Kayak School, Inc. (Germantown, MD)
- Association Vaincre les Maladies Lysosomales
- Marine Glider Squadron (US Marine Corps)
- Valentine, McCormick, Ligibel (advertising agency)
- Vastus Medialis Longus (muscle)
- Vector Markup Language
- Verlag Marie Leidorf (German publisher)
- Veterinary Medical Library (various schools)
- Vibration Monitor Limiter
- Virginia Math League
- Visual Modeling Language (computer programming)
- Vital Metals Ltd. (Australia)
- Voice Markup Language
- Voice Modem Library
- Vulnerable Movers List (USAF)
- Virginia Mortgage Lenders Association (Chesapeake, VA)
- Virtual Mobile Location Area
- Valley Mountain Library Consortium (Idaho)
- Veterans Medical Leadership Council
- Vickery Meadow Learning Center (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month, NLC and the Virginia Municipal League participated in a roundtable discussion with a group of local finance officials and others hosted by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB).
” The Virginia Municipal League has repeatedly asked its members, including Lynchburg, to compile their lists and send them to the governor and congressional representatives.
This technical assistance effort is being carried out in partnership with the West Virginia Housing Development Fund and the West Virginia Municipal League under a grant from the Fannie Mae Foundation.
The city is also working with the West Virginia Municipal League to identify surplus equipment and any other resources it can make available to the Gulf Coast.
In addition to his current NLC office, Hunt has held numerous other state and national leadership positions including past-president of the West Virginia Municipal League, chairman of the NLC Leadership Training Council and chairman of the NLC Advisory Council.
Lisa Dooley, Executive Director, West Virginia Municipal League Clay Ford, Jr.
Rattley was also the first black person and first woman elected president of the Virginia Municipal League in 1978 and the first black woman elected president of NLC in 1979.