He received his bachelor's degree at Virginia Military Institute and his master's degree at the U.
What does VMI stand for?
VMI stands for Virginia Military Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VMI
We have 72 other meanings of VMI in our Acronym Attic
- Venture Management, Inc. (Ventura, CA)
- Vermont Microsystems, Incorporated
- Versailles Modeles Import (French: Versailles Import Models; hobby store; France)
- Vertical Motion Index
- Via Mat International (Los Angeles, CA)
- Viable Male Infant (obstetrics)
- Vickie Milazzo Institute (nursing; Houston, TX)
- Video Module Interface (computer video card overlay interface)
- Videoconferencing Medical Interpretation
- Vie Montante Internationale (Life Ascending International)
- Virtual Machine Interface (communication protocol)
- Virtual Method Invocation
- Virtual Microsystems, Incorporated
- Vision Mundial Internacional (Spanish)
- Visite Médicale Interactive (French: Interactive Medical Visit)
- Visual and Mechanical Inspection
- Voice Mail Interface (various companies)
- Volpe-Manhold Index
- Victorian Managed Insurance Authority (Victoria, Australia)
- Victorian Mental Illness Awareness Council (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Papoojian, who enjoys playing the guitar, will attend Virginia Military Institute in the fall, and hopes to enlist in the Navy and someday work in international relations.
recalled: A young friend who was a cadet at the Virginia Military Institute [adjacent to the Washington College campus] called on my sisters one evening, and remarked, "Do you know this is the first civilian's house I have entered in Lexington.
Virginia Military Institute has failed to persuade the Supreme Court to restore officially sponsored mealtime prayer at the school.
He attended Virginia Military Institute and earned a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
00 THE FIRST TIME I SAW A FEMALE VMI cadet was in early 1998 when my uncle, an alumnus of the Virginia Military Institute, died of a heart attack just months before his only son was to graduate from VMI.
After graduation this year, Kacmar plans to attend The Citadel in North Carolina or the Virginia Military Institute.
Caltech, with 30 percent women undergraduates, is as traditionally masculine as the newly co-ed Virginia Military Institute.