Prior to joining North Highland, Epley served in various leadership roles managing the Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA) and Northrop Grumman IT Infrastructure Partnership (ITP), a $2 billion transformation program to modernize Virginia's information technology infrastructure.
What does VITA stand for?
VITA stands for Virginia Information Technologies Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VITA
We have 37 other meanings of VITA in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Interactive Target
- Virtual Interconnect Test (software)
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (India)
- Vitality (Final Fantasy)
- Vitoria, Spain - Vitoria (Airport Code)
- Vitrage Isolant Technique (French: Glass Insulation Technology)
- Void in Toilet
- Valsts Informacijas Tikla Agentura (Latvian: State Information Network Agency)
- Virtual Integrated Transport and Access
- Visitors in the Arts (collaborative program; Canada)
- VMEBUS International Trade Association
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Volunteers in Technical Assistance
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance/Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- Video Imaging Technique for Assessing Exposure
- Validation of Integrated Telecommunication Architectures for the Long Term
- Vast Interface Test Application Language
- Vehicle Intelligence and Transportation Analysis Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, he served for 25 years in information technology with the Virginia Information Technologies Agency and other divisions of state government.
Mark Warner is using his personal knowledge as a former telecommunications executive to combine scores of agencies and technology divisions scattered across state government into a single Virginia Information Technologies Agency.
March 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Hughes Network Systems, LLC (HUGHES), the global leader in broadband satellite network solutions and services, today announced that it has been awarded a contract by the Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA), allowing the company to provide satellite broadband technology to public sector entities throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.
gov is a public private partnership established between the Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA) and Virginia Interactive.
Recognized Technology Champion to Lead Virginia Information Technologies Agency HERNDON, Va.
Virginia Department of Emergency Management Will Implement REVERSE 911[R] INDIANAPOLIS -- REVERSE 911[R], the inventor and leader in the community notification marketplace, announced today that it has been approved as the state appointed notification vendor for Virginia communities as a result of a new contract award from The Commonwealth of Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA).
This legislation restructures the governance of the Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA) by creating a direct reporting structure between Virginia's CIO and Virginia's Secretary of Technology.