While the city's investment of dollars in the project was proportionally smaller than some other sources (exclusive of land, around 8 percent of the total development cost), the city's active participation in the station and its willingness to provide backstop guarantees, as needed, enabled AHDC, a startup non-profit organization with no balance sheet or development track record, to secure a tax credit investor and to arrange for favorable construction to permanent financing with the Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA).
What does VHDA stand for?
VHDA stands for Virginia Housing Development Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VHDA
We have 2 other meanings of VHDA in our Acronym Attic
- Variable High Definition (printing)
- Vehicle-Hours of Delay
- Very High Density
- Viral Hemorrhagic Disease
- Virtual Hard Disk (Microsoft)
- Virtual Hard Drive
- Viscous Hammer Damper (air rifles)
- Vertical Handoff Decision Algorithm (wireless technology)
- very high density amorphous ice
- Vietnam Dog Handler Association
- Virginia Hunting Dog Alliance
- Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (film)
- Vakil Housing Development Corporation
- Very High Density Cable Interconnect
- Very High Density Cable Interface
- Very High-Density Connector Interface
- Vehicle-Hours of Delay per Day (US Department of Transportation)
- Very Heavy Drinking Day (alcoholism)
- Very High Density Lipoprotein
- Very High Density Logic
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are delighted to partner with IREM, which is well-known and tremendously respected for their real estate management education programs," said Cara Wallo, Virginia Housing Development Authority, chair of the HCCP Board of Governors, which oversees the program for NAHB Added IREM president Robert Toothaker, "We at IREM champion those who aspire to professional excellence through education and certification.
17) These investments included investments in low-income-housing tax credit projects, bonds issued by the Virginia Housing Development Authority, and entities that support microenterprise development.
He has also served on the Board of the Virginia Housing Development Authority and has authored articles for Mortgage Banking and National Mortgage Broker magazines.
The examinations also noted that Crestar offered a number of affordable housing products and participated in a variety of government-sponsored loan programs, including those available through the FHA, VA, Virginia Housing Development Authority, the Maryland Community Development Authority, and the D.
Nusbaum Realty Company's existing loan from the Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA).
WHO: Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing (APAH), Arlington County, the Virginia Housing Development Authority and Enterprise Community Investment, Inc.
He then served the Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA) in various capacities, including Director of Finance.