Her MDS coordinators, social workers, unit managers, DON, as well as herself, have all attended the first Virginia Health Care Association conference on MDS 3.
What does VHCA stand for?
VHCA stands for Virginia Health Care Association (Richmond, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VHCA
We have 9 other meanings of VHCA in our Acronym Attic
- Virnetx Holding Corporation (Scotts Valley, CA)
- Virtual Heritage Center (Project)
- Virtual Host Controller (Web Server Hosting Virtualization)
- Virus de l'Hépatite C (French: Hepatitis C)
- Voix Hors Champ (French: Offscreen Voice)
- Volants Historiques du Canigou (blog)
- Volatile Halogenated Compound
- Volumetric Heat Capacity
- Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta (Swiss chemistry journal; est. 1917; Zürich, Switzerland)
- Veterans Health Care Act of 1992
- Virginia Hills Citizens Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Virginia-Highland Civic Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Virginia-Highland Community Association
- Vineyard Health Care Access Program (Massachusetts)
- Vermont Housing and Conservation Board
- Valencia Hills Community Church (California)
- Valley Hill Country Club (est. 1972; Huntsville, AL)
- Ventura Harbor Comedy Club (California)
- Vermont Housing and Conservation Coalition (est. 1986)
- Vine Hill Community Clinic (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Membership included infectious disease physicians, hospital infection preventionists, the West Virginia Hospital Association, third party payors, West Virginia Medical Institute, the West Virginia Health Care Association, the West Virginia Health Care Authority, and other stakeholders.
Phone: 802-229-5700 Fax: 802-223-4826 Virginia Health Care Association Virginia Center for Assisted Living Richmond, Va.
According to Stephen Morrisette, president of the Virginia Health Care Association (VHCA), facilities statewide are showing the strain.
At a stop in Charleston, WV this week, Jesse Samples, executive director of the West Virginia Health Care Association, told WV Metro News , "That enhanced FMAP has been able to keep programs on track at this point and an extension of that would help alleviate the pain of that dropping off.
Heatherwood is excited to partner with WellAWARE Systems," said Susan Green, Administrator of Heatherwood and Board Member of the Virginia Health Care Association.
ABOUT THE WEST VIRGINIA HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATION The West Virginia Health Care Association (WVHCA), headquartered in Charleston, is a statewide non-profit organization representing long term facilities providing care for approximately 11,000 frail and elderly West Virginians.
The Virginia Health Care Association (VHCA), based in Richmond, Virginia, is a membership organization of nearly 300 licensed nursing and assisted living facilities.