I appreciate the commitment of Amtrak, CSX, Norfolk Southern and the City of Norfolk to make this new service a reality, said Thelma Drake, Director of the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation.
What does VDRPT stand for?
VDRPT stands for Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of VDRPT in our Acronym Attic
- Vitamin D Receptor Gene Polymorphism
- Vereinigung Deutscher Renault Händler eV (Association of German Renault Dealers)
- Vereinigung Deutscher Riechstoff-Hersteller EV
- Verein Deutscher Revisions Ingenieure (German: Auditing Association of German Engineers)
- Vendor Data Requirement List
- Venereal Disease Reaction Level
- Venereal Disease Research Laboratory
- variable-rate demand note
- voltage dependent resistor node
- Varus Derotational Osteotomy
- Verein Des Rhodesian Ridgeback (German: Rhodesian Ridgeback Association; dog club)
- Vitamin D Receptor Resource
- Vitamin D-Resistant Rickets
- Vehicle Defect Rectification Scheme (UK)
- Vendor Documentation Requirement Schedule
- Violent Death Reporting System
- Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services
- Vanderbilt Diabetes Research and Training Center (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Ventilator-Dependent Rehabilitation Unit (Mayo Clinic; Rochester, NY)
- Vereinigung Deutscher Rassemeerschweinchen Zuechter (German: Unification of German Breed Guinea Pig Breeders)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funded by $43 million from the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation (DRPT) and nearly $20 million from Norfolk Southern, the projects lengthened or built new passing tracks between Manassas, Va.
The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) and its state partner, the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation (VDRPT), have issued the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) for two routes connecting the Hampton Roads area to Richmond and the Southeast High Speed Rail Corridor.