About the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development The Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development is committed to creating safe, affordable, and prosperous communities to live, work and do business in Virginia.
What does VDHCD stand for?
VDHCD stands for Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Verband Deutscher Haushueter Agenturen (German: Association of German Housekeeping Agencies; Münster, Germany)
- Vermont Dental Hygienists' Association (est. 1955; American Dental Hygienists’ Association; Williston, VT)
- Vietnam Dog Handler Association
- Virginia Deer Hunters Association (est. 1985)
- Virginia Dental Hygienists' Association
- Virginia Development Housing Authority (Richmond, VA)
- Vitamin D3 Hydroxylase-Associated Protein
- Verband Deutscher Highland Cattle (German: German Highland Cattle Breeders)
- Vermont Democratic House Campaign (political action committee)
- Vilnius District Heating Company (Lithuania)
- Variational Dirac-Hartree-Fock
- Virginia Dental Health Foundation (Richmond, VA)
- Von Der Heyden Group (international real estate developer)
- Variable Displacement Hydraulic Motor
- Virginia Draft Horse and Mule Association
- Vermont Diversity Health Project
- Vermont Division for Historic Preservation (Montpelier, VT)
- Virginia Department of Historic Resources
- Verbreitung Der Heiligen Schrift (German: Dissemination of the Scriptures; Christian publisher; est. 1973; Eibelshausen, Germany)
- Verbum Dei High School (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is eligible to receive benefits from the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development because it is locating in an Enterprise Zone.
For convenience and easy access to the program, Central Fidelity will also provide office space at numerous locations for use as appointment sites where Virginians applying for aid may meet with representatives from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development.