Virginia Department of Historic Resources 134 pages $14.
What does VDHR stand for?
VDHR stands for Virginia Department of Historic Resources
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Vermont Democratic House Campaign (political action committee)
- Vilnius District Heating Company (Lithuania)
- Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development
- Variational Dirac-Hartree-Fock
- Virginia Dental Health Foundation (Richmond, VA)
- Von Der Heyden Group (international real estate developer)
- Variable Displacement Hydraulic Motor
- Virginia Draft Horse and Mule Association
- Vermont Diversity Health Project
- Vermont Division for Historic Preservation (Montpelier, VT)
- Verbreitung Der Heiligen Schrift (German: Dissemination of the Scriptures; Christian publisher; est. 1973; Eibelshausen, Germany)
- Verbum Dei High School (Los Angeles, CA)
- Victor Dixon High School (Jamaica)
- Virtual Distributed Hardware-in-the-loop Test Bed
- V Differential Input
- Valsts Darba Inspekcijas (Latvian: State Labour Inspection)
- Vantan Design Institute (Japan)
- Vehicle Dependability Index (JD Powers)
- Vendeur à Domicile Indépendant (French: Independent Home Vendor; vendor status; France)
- Vending Data Interchange (wireless telemetry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Added to these expanded internal capabilities are the valuable insights of our voluntary Historic Preservation Advisory Committee comprised of expert university faculty (including Richard Guy Wilson) and experienced preservation professionals from the Thomas Jefferson Foundation (Monticello), Poplar Forest, Colonial Williamsburg, and the Virginia Department of Historic Resources.
5 million in financing from the Virginia Housing Development Authority, $830,000 in state historic tax credits from the Virginia Department of Historic Resources and $795,000 in funding from Arlington County.