Myers' lawsuit asserts violations of the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and the Virginia Consumer Protection Act, as well as claims for fraud, unjust enrichment, and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
What does VCPA stand for?
VCPA stands for Virginia Consumer Protection Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VCPA
We have 6 other meanings of VCPA in our Acronym Attic
- Volume Coverage Patterns
- Voluntary Cleanup Program
- Voluntary Contribution Premium (insurance)
- Voluntary Cooperation Programme (meteorology)
- Voluntary Correction Program (IRS)
- Vice Captain-Elect (US Coast Guard Auxiliary)
- Verticillium Chlamydosporium
- Victorian Country Press Association (Australia)
- Virginia Citizens Planning Association (Richmond, VA)
- Virginia College Personnel Association (est. 1969)
- Virginia Crime Prevention Association (Chesterfield, VA)
- Vote Count Protection Act of 2006 (Georgia)
- Valley Community Preservation Commission (New Mexico)
- Vancouver Canoe Polo Club (Canada)
- Vancouver Carnivorous Plant Club (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vermont Community Preschool Collaborative (Vermont Community Foundation)
- Vertical Contact Probe Card
- Victorian Clinical Placements Council (Department of Health; Victoria, Australia)
- Virginia Consortium Program in Clinical Psychology
- Vice City Police Department (Grand Theft Auto game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A jury found that the builder had willfully violated the Virginia Consumer Protection Act, breached its sales contract, and committed fraud by misrepresenting EIFS as stucco.
The lawsuit alleges that Capital One's actions constitute a breach of contract and the duty of good faith and fair dealing, in addition to violations of the Virginia Consumer Protection Act and the Michigan Consumer Protection Act.