The lawsuit was filed in January 2001 and alleged that Netvision was in violation of the Virginia Computer Crimes Act, the Federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and other statutes.
What does VCCA stand for?
VCCA stands for Virginia Computer Crimes Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VCCA
We have 22 other meanings of VCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Victorian Cricket Coaches Association (Australia)
- Vine City Civic Association (Georgia)
- Vintage Car Club of America
- Vintage Chevrolet Club of America, Inc.
- Vintage Corvette Club of America
- Violent Crime Control Act
- Virginia Career College Association
- Virginia Center for the Creative Arts
- Virginia Clinical Counselors Alliance
- Virginia Community Colleges Association
- Virginia Correctional Counseling Association
- Voluntary Corrective/Cleanup Action
- Volusia County Cultural Alliance
- Ventura County Chinese American Association (Camarillo, CA)
- Victim Chaplain & Counselor Association of America
- Victorian Consultative Council on Anaesthetic Mortality and Morbidity (Australia)
- Vanderbilt Cancer Center and Affiliate Network (Tennessee)
- Vermont Child Care Apprenticeship Program
- Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors (California)
- Victorian Community Council Against Violence (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company is alleging violations of the Virginia Computer Crimes Act, the Federal Computer Fraud & Abuse Act, and State of Florida Common Law.
AOL has also provided critical leadership on earlier landmark Virginia anti-spam laws, such as the Virginia Computer Crimes Act (Va.