Alec Kornacki is being treated in the intensive care unit of Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, (http://edition.
What does VCUMC stand for?
VCUMC stands for Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center (Richmond, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Virtual Computational Unit
- Voiding Cystourethrogram
- Virtual Canadian Union Catalogue
- Voiding Cystourethrogram
- Voiding Cystourethrography
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
- Visually Clear User Interface
- Virginia Credit Union League
- Valley Churches United Missions (California)
- Vilniaus Centrine Universaline Parduotuve (Lithuanian: Vilnius Central Department Store; Lithuania)
- Voluntary Cleanup Program
- Virginia Commonwealth University in Qatar
- Vallejo City Unified School District (California)
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Southern California Logistics Airport (Victorville, CA)
- Vacuum Check Valve
- Vaginal Collection Vial
- Vale Countryside Volunteers
Samples in periodicals archive:
10, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System's Department of Pathology Laboratories (VCU), a clinical, research, and teaching department of the School of Medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, today announced that it has selected 4medica's Integrated Health Record (IHR) solutions, Lab4IHR and Path4IHR, to provide web-based access to clinical and anatomic pathology lab orders/results to-and-from fifteen different locations that produce 2.
Researchers at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center in Richmond are testing a briefcase-size power and monitoring device that allows patients with a temporary artificial heart to wait at home for a heart transplant.
The Grammy-awarded artist was flown to Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, and initially listted in critical condition.
To see whether they could blunt the cancer drug's harmful effect, researchers at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center in Richmond treated groups of mice with a saline solution or a solution containing either doxorubicin or sildenafil or both drugs.
professor of medicine and chief of the hepatology section at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond.
Department of Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond, VA.
Leading Academic Medical Center Brings Aboard Agency Well-Known For Its Hospital Advertising NEW YORK -- The Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center has named New York advertising agency DeVito/Verdi to create advertising campaigns across diverse platforms and help strategically position the giant health care system locally and nationally, it was announced today by Marcos Irigaray, vice president of strategy and marketing, VCU Medical Center.