What does VCACC stand for?
VCACC stands for Virginia Chapter of the American College of Cardiology (Charlottesville, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ventricle-to-Coronary Artery Bypass (cardiology)
- Vergil Composite Application Builder (software)
- Virtual Cabinet
- Virtual Catalogues and Brochures
- Vancouver Chinese Alliance Church (Canada)
- Vast Conservative Anglican Conspiracy
- Vegetarian Cycling & Athletic Club (UK)
- Ventura County Arts Council (Ventura, CA)
- Virtual Cell Animation Collection (computer-generated medical graphic)
- Voice Control and Analysis Center
- Volvo Computer Aided Diagnostic System
- Visual Culture Art Education
- Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance (various schools)
- Virus-Containing Allantoic Fluid
- Vice Chancellor for Administration Finance and Audits (Baton Rouge Community College; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Venture Capital Advisory Group
- Victorian College of Agriculture and Horticulture (Australia)
- Ventura County Association of Health Underwriters (Fresno, CA)
- Veterinary Centers of America Inc.
- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Australian secondary college qualification)