6) Virginia Beach City Public Schools Virginia Beach City Public Schools (VBCPS) is the largest school system in southeastern Virginia, serving over 69,000 students in grades K--12.
What does VBCPS stand for?
VBCPS stands for Virginia Beach City Public Schools (Virginia Beach, Virginia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VBCPS in our Acronym Attic
- Valence Bond Configuration Interaction
- Vehicule Blinde de Combat d'Infanterie
- Victory Bible Church International (UK)
- Victory Bible Colleges International (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Value-Based Cost Management
- Virginia Building and Code Officials Association
- Vintage Bicycle Club of Texas
- Venus Bay Conservation Park (Australia)
- Vietnamese-Belgian Credit Project
- Visual Basic Code Profiler (programming)
- Victorian Breast Cancer Research Consortium (Australia)
- Visual Basic Carriage Return Line Feed
- Vail Beaver Creek Resort Properties (Vail, CO)
- Vacuum Blood Collection System
- Valparaiso Broadband Communication Systems (Florida)
- Vero Beach Choral Society (Vero Beach, FL)
- Vignette Business Collaboration Server
- Volume-Based Charging Scheme
- Voluntary Building Classification Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Virginia Beach Citizen Services Guide
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students built robotic parts including a chassis, printed circuit board and parts kit to be used for 2013 Virginia Beach City Public Schools (VBCPS) Science Technology Engineering Math (STEM) Challenge.
Virginia Beach City Public Schools students designed the shirts for the original presentation in 1999.
Virginia Beach City Public Schools Educators, artists and the public sometimes question whether structured art curriculum is essential to the implementation of a good program.
This week, Virginia Beach City Public Schools unveiled the first phase of a technology plan that may revolutionize the way public school districts implement voice, video and data communication.
This 137,000 square foot facility houses Virginia Beach City Public Schools (VBCPS) classes in engineering/manufacturing, information technology, telecommunications, marketing, community college classes and training space for economic development.
com Alternate: Robert Mullings Student Advisor: Susan Nye HEALTH DIVISION Vice President: Kari Hampton Lynchburg College Vice President Lynchburg College Elect: Beth Johnson Past Vice President: David Hunt PHYSICAL EDUCATION Vice President: Deanna Castelvecchi Chester Middle School Vice President Elect: Bill Deck Virginia Beach City Public Schools Administration Building Past Vice President: Jenny Aubel Hillside Elementary School RECREATION DIVISION Vice President: Regina Kirk Albemarle County Schools Vice President Elect: Chad Triolet Chesapeake Public Schools Past Vice President: Sean Neihoff Poe Middle School OTHER PROFESSIONALS WHO MAY BE INVITED TO ATTEND BOARD MEETINGS Journal/Newsletter Radford University Editor: Michael Moore Convention Manager: Judy C.
Virginia Beach City Public Schools has decided to expand their recycling commitment to include the same types of recyclables collection in the schools as they offer at home.