June 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority today voted to close its Northern Virginia office at the end of June, bringing a formal end to Virginia's 13-year effort to attract Major League Baseball to a Virginia site within greater Washington.
What does VBSA stand for?
VBSA stands for Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority (est. 1992)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VBSA
- Vlaamse Bijbelstichting (Dutch)
- Voice Broadcast Service
- Volume Boot Sector
- Virtual Battlefield System (Coalescent Technologies Corporation)
- Value-Based Self Assessment
- Van Bryan Studio Architects (Bozeman, MT)
- Västra Blekinge Sändaramatörer (Sweden amateur radio)
- Verband der Betreiber Schweizerischer Abfallverwertungsanlagen (German: Association of Swiss Operators of Waste Facilities; Switzerland)
- Victorian Billiards and Snooker Association (Australia)
- Vigilinx Business Security Assessment (trademark of TruSecure Corporation)
- Virginia Bloodhound Search and Rescue
- Ventral Brain Stem Compression
- Virginia Beach Soccer Club (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Valence Bond Self-Consistent Field
- Van Buren School District (Van Buren, AZ)
- Venetia Burney Student Dust Counter (NASA instrument)
- Visual Basic Software Development Kit
- Via Baltica Spatial Development Zone
- Value-Based Software Engineering
- Vented Balance Safety Enclosure (trademark of Flow Sciences, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As we disclosed to the City Council of the District of Columbia before we were retained, in 2004 we represented the Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority (VBSA).
27 /PRNewswire/ -- The Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority has selected White & Baldacci to be its marketing agency.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- The Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority today has selected White & Baldacci to be its marketing agency.
9 Million in Local Government Tax Revenue Annually in Virginia Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority Warns That Virginia Residents Will Spend over $71 Million Annually in District of Columbia if Virginia Loses Baseball Bid RICHMOND, Va.
Gabe Paul, Executive Director of the Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority on "Virginia's Newest Business: Major League Baseball" and offer the latest in interactive webcast technology to Virginians for Baseball GRCC members, press and the general public.
Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority Chairman Michael R.