Among the statewide organizations assisting the effort are the American Lung Association, Virginia Association of Free Clinics, Virginia Center for Aging, Medical Society of Virginia, Virginia Pharmacists Association and Virginia Commonwealth University Health System.
What does VAFC stand for?
VAFC stands for Virginia Association of Free Clinics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAFC
We have 6 other meanings of VAFC in our Acronym Attic
- Victorian Amateur Fencing Association (Australia)
- Victorian Amateur Football Association (Australia)
- Vaccine Assurance for All Children (South Carolina)
- Value Added Foods and Fuels (est. 2007; Pahoa, HI)
- Vandenberg Air Force Base (California)
- Virginia Farm Bureau
- Valenciennes Football Club (France)
- Variable Air Fuel Controller
- VESA Advanced Feature Connector
- Veterans Affairs Finance Center (US government)
- Volvo Automotive Finance China, Ltd. (Volvo Group)
- VTEC Air Flow Converter
- Virginia Alliance of Family Child Care Associations
- Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre Society (Canada)
- Virginia Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (Amelia, VA)
- Vancouver Asian Film Festival
- Variational Analysis Final Flag
- Veterans Administration Franchise Fund
- Vilniaus Apskrities Futbolo Federacija (Lithuanian: Vilnius County Football Federation)
- Vancouver Airport Fuel Facilities Corporation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All 46 clinics that are members of the Virginia Association of Free Clinics have been awarded $10,000 to help support operational expenses.