SOURCE Virginia Association for Home Care and Hospice
What does VAHC stand for?
VAHC stands for Virginia Association for Home Care (Richmond, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAHC
We have 1 other meaning of VAHC in our Acronym Attic
- visceroatrial heterotaxia
- Volatile Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- Voluntary Action Harrow (UK)
- Valdosta Area Homeschool Association (Georgia and Florida)
- Vintage Arabian Horse Association (California)
- Virginia Adult Home Association (Blacksburg, VA)
- Virginia Arabian Horse Association
- Van Assendelft Hollander Bogaert (Dutch import/export company)
- Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition
- Victorian Aboriginal Heritage Council (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Housing Counselors, Inc.
- Virginia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Association of Housing and Community Development Officials
- Vermont Association of Home Educators
- Victorian Association of Health and Extended Care (Australia)
- Virginia Housing and the Environment Network (currently known as VSBN; Arlington, VA)
- Veterans Administration HF Emergency Network
- Vietnamese American Heritage Foundation
- Vintage Aviation Historical Foundation (Kingsbury, TX)
- Vermont Assembly of Home Health Agencies, Inc. (Montpelier, VT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virginia voters have made it clear that cutting Medicare funding for home healthcare or requiring seniors to pay expensive copayments to access skilled home healthcare services is not the right approach when addressing the nation's financial future," said Marcia Tetterton, Executive Director of the Virginia Association for Home Care and Hospice.
We thank Senator Allen for recognizing the great value home healthcare brings to our state's seniors, the Medicare program and the healthcare delivery system as a whole," said Marcia Tetterton, Executive Director Virginia Association for Home Care.