a restoration ecologist and proprietor of Virgin Forest Restorations, an eco consulting firm, has drawn up the plans and will oversee the Eco Serendib Beach Restoration Project under the guidance of the Virgin Islands National Park.
What does VIIS stand for?
VIIS stands for Virgin Islands National Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VIIS
- Vietnam International Industrial Fair (trade show)
- Virgin Islands Inspector General
- Venture International Investment Holdings Limited (now Green Global Resources Limited)
- 8 (Roman numeral)
- Very Incomplete Image Manager (image browser)
- Veterinary Institute of Integrative Medicine
- Visualization, Imaging and Image Processing
- VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Innovation and Interoperability Program
- Vaccine-Induced Immune Response
- Visible Infrared Imager Radiometer Suite
- Virginia Immunization Information System (Virginia Department of Health; Richmond, VA)
- Virtual Infrastructure Implementation Strategy
- Vision Imaging Internet Services (Yucaipa, CA)
- Vision Impaired InService in America
- Vertical Intra Industry Trade
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (Pune, India)
- Vera Institute of Justice (New York, NY)
- Very Important Job
- Viacom International Japan
- Victorians Institute Journal (est. 1972)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Snorkel coral reefs in the Virgin Islands National Park in St.
The eco-resort was created by New Yorker Stanley Selengut after he came to a deal with one of the landowners of the property, which sits on the edge of the Virgin Islands National Park on St John.
Virgin Islands Consisting of 114 roomy tent-cottages hidden in the lush foliage of the Virgin Islands National Park the innovative and groundbreaking resort is connected by elevated walkways on a hillside perch over a secluded beach.
Caught in the tenuous balance that affects all environmental tourism, the Virgin Islands National Park on St.
Where the property of this classy, 40-year-old resort ends, the surrounding 5,000-acre, dry-forest ecosystem known as the Virgin Islands National Park begins.
OUTFITTER/AGENT: Concordia Eco-Tents The sun-bleached and wind-swept slope on which Concordia Eco-Tents rests contrasts with the lush green landscape of the surrounding Virgin Islands National Park on the island of St.
Virgin Islands National Park The Virgin Islands National Park (VINP), created in 1956 and later expanded through land purchases and donations, is located on the island of St.