So, working together on the Mars update was a perfect fit, especially since we got such an amazing response to our previous collaboration, the 'Angry Birds Space: NASA announcement' video, which quickly surged to the top of 2012's viral video charts.
What does VVC stand for?
VVC stands for Viral Video Chart (blog)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VVC
We have 53 other meanings of VVC in our Acronym Attic
- Victor Valley Bicycle Club
- Virginia Village Branch Library (Denver, CO)
- Vereniging voor Bewegingswetenschappen Nederland (Dutch: Association for Movement Sciences Netherlands)
- Vlaamse Vereniging van Behandelingscentra Verslaafdenzorg (Dutch: Flemish Association of Treatment Care; drug addiction treatment)
- Van Vliet Centre (Canada)
- Verification, Validation and Certification
- Vertex Venture Capital (Israel)
- Victims of Violent Crime
- Victor Valley College (Victorville, CA)
- Vincennes Volley Club (French: Vincennes Volleyball Club; Vincennes, France)
- Virtual Value Chain
- Voltage-Var Control
- Vehicle V-Register Count + 1
- Vehicle V-Register Count + 2
- Val Verde Civic Association (Val Verde, CA)
- Vehicle V-Register Count + A Discrete
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle Collision Avoidance System
- Vintage Vehicle Club of Australia
- Vail Valley Custom Builders (Edwards, CO)
- Visitacion Valley Community Beacon Center (youth services; San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The threshold to make the Ad Age Viral Video Chart, the social video ecosystem benchmark powered by Visible Measures, published in partnership with Advertising Age, reached 750,000+ views in the first half of 2011, over three times the 240,000+ view threshold in the second half of 2009.
It has also danced its way to the top of the viral video chart ahead of Barack Obama's first speech.
The threshold to make the Ad Age Viral Video Chart, powered by Visible Measures, reached 900,000+ views in Q1 2011, an increase of over 400% since the chart's launch two years ago.
Source: Viral Video Chart videos and links on approximately 2 million blogs.
Beyond providing unprecedented visibility into social video performance for advertisers, the Visible Measures platform powers the industry-wide Ad Age Viral Video Chart, Variety Top 10 Online Film Trailers Chart, and The Motor Trend Top 10 Auto Ads Chart.
Sharethrough has executed more than 200 campaigns on behalf of top brands, including Sony, Xbox, GM, Activision, Nestle and LEGO, and has more campaigns than any other company on AdAge's weekly Top Viral Video Chart.