It usually follows an allergic reaction or viral upper respiratory infection.
What does VURI stand for?
VURI stands for Viral Upper Respiratory Infection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VURI
- Ventanilla Única para las Exportaciones (Guatemala)
- Voluntary, Universal Pre-Kindergarten (Florida)
- Vanguard Unionist Progressive Party (Northern Ireland)
- Victoria Ultimate Players Society (soccer club; Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Virginia Utility Protection Service, Inc. (Roanoke)
- Vyskumny Ustav Podnej Urodnosti (Slovak: Research Institute of Soil Fertility)
- Vesico Ureteral Reflux (birth defect)
- Vesico Ureteric Reflux
- Vehicle Utilization Review Board (US NASA)
- Valves, Unilateral Vesicoureteral Reflux and Renal Dysplasia (clinical syndrome)
- Virtual University Research Initiative
- Vanderbilt Undergraduate Research Journal (Nashville, TN)
- Vigor-Users Router Monitor
- Veterinarska Uprava Republike Slovenije (Slovene: Veterinary Administration of the Republic of Slovenia)
- Visiting Undergraduate Research Student (Canada)
- Vesicoureteral Reflux, X-Linked
- Variant of Undetermined Significance
- Vehicle Uplink System
- Vietnam-USA Society (est. 1945)
- Virtual University System (Digital Learning Management Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SC CAUse (Careful Antibiotic Use) Taskforce developed educational materials and has participated in planning and implementing public information campaigns to achieve the SC CAUse goals to: * provide education to parents of young children about why careful antibiotic use is important and to decrease the demand for antibiotics for viral upper respiratory infections * provide education to parents about how to take antibiotics correctly when they are needed * provide information to healthcare providers about CDC and professional treatment guidelines for common upper respiratory infections with the goal of reducing over-prescribing of antibiotics.
Intranasal fluticasone propionate does not prevent acute otitis media during viral upper respiratory infection in children.
These researchers demonstrated by culture and epidemiologic study that a viral upper respiratory infection (e.
aureus might be limited to those carriers who create a cloud of organisms in the air around them when they have viral upper respiratory infections, according to Dr.