The range also now includes Oxoid Violet Red Bile Lactose (VRBL) Agar (ISO), for the detection and enumeration of coliforms in food, animal feed and environmental samples, and Oxoid Violet Red Bile Glucose (VRBG) Agar (ISO), for the detection and enumeration of Enterobacteriaceae in food, animal feed and environmental samples.
What does VRBG stand for?
VRBG stands for Violet Red Bile Glucose (agar)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Red Blood Cell Velocity
- Vale Royal Borough Council (UK)
- Valley Ranch Baptist Church (Coppell, TX)
- Velocity of Red Blood Cells
- Venular Red Blood Cell Velocity
- Voice Record Bus Control
- Virtual Reality Battery Command Post
- Violet Red Bile Dextrose Agar
- Voter Registration/Ballot Delivery
- Volumetric Rate of the Blood Flow
- Virtual Reality Baseball League
- Virtual Reality Behavior Language
- Vancouver Romanian Business Network (New Westminster, BC)
- Vacation Rentals by Owner
- Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee
- Virtual Reality Behavior System
- Video Ring Back Tone
- Virtual Reality-Based Technology (dentistry)
- Virtual Remote Batch Terminal (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
100 [micro]l of the diluted sample was plated on STAA agar, Plate Count Agar, Sorbitol MacConkey agar, Violet Red Bile Glucose agar, APT agar and the PS agar.