helps support a series of high-risk domestic violence response teams local to the four major courts in northern Central Massachusetts.
What does VRT stand for?
VRT stands for Violence Response Team (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VRT
We have 88 other meanings of VRT in our Acronym Attic
- Voluntary Rescue Service Recognition (Pennsylvania Department of Health)
- Voice Recorder Subsystem
- Virtual Reality Software and Technology
- Virtual Reality System Testing
- Valley Regional Transit (Idaho)
- Variable Resolution Terrain Model
- Vectoring, Reversing, Targeting (combat aircraft)
- Vehicle Registration Tax
- Verkehrsverbund Region Trier (German transportation association)
- Vibration Reduction Technology (Samsung)
- Virgin Rock Temperature (mining)
- Virtual Reality Therapy (psychology; aka Virtual Reality Immersion Therapy; also seen as VRIT; aka Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy; also seen as VRET)
- Virtual Resonance Tunneling
- Virtual Response Team (Australia)
- Virtual Round Table (computing conference)
- Virus Removal Tool (software)
- Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
- Vita Radio Transport (communications standard / protocol)
- Vlaamse Radio- en Televisieomroep (public TV in Belgium, previously BRTN)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Therapist
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also had clinical consultation responsibilities for the domestic violence response team and helped to lead the implementation of the child protection practice framework, Signs of Safety.
One woman in her 20s was so closely tracked that her partner insisted that she text him photosAueach with a clock displaying the timeAuto prove her whereabouts, says Hannah Sassoon, coordinator of the domestic violence response team in suburban Montgomery County, Md.
One program developed over the past several years to deal with domestic violence is the high risk for violence response team.
Violence response teams may also be set up in North Wales to mediate between GPs and abusive patients.
To address this type of incident, Bright set up a workplace violence response team composed of a nurse administrator, a psychiatric registered nurse trained in crisis management, a social worker, and a security representative.
2 million for the California Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement's battle against methamphetamine production and trafficking; $2 million for Los Angeles' Better Educated Students for Tomorrow program, a tutoring and recreation effort; $1 million for LAPD's family violence response teams, and $500,000 for the L.
The Foundation's $100,000 grant will support the Children's Domestic Violence Response Team, which provides comprehensive, intensive support--including safety planning, advocacy, and evidence-based, recovery-oriented mental health treatment--for children and their families who have been traumatized by domestic violence.