Services include an 18-bed shelter, a 24-hour crisis hotline, counseling and legal advocacy to assist those whose lives have been altered by violence in the home, and an award winning in-school violence prevention education program.
What does VPE stand for?
VPE stands for Violence Prevention Education (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VPE
We have 50 other meanings of VPE in our Acronym Attic
- Visteon Product Development System (Visteon Corporation; Van Buren Township, MI)
- Virtual Product Development Team (Microsoft)
- Vice President for Development and University Relations
- Vapor Phase Epitaxy
- Verpackungseinheit (German)
- Vice President for Education (Toastmasters)
- Vice President of Engineering (various organizations)
- Victoria Petroleum NL (Australia; stock symbol)
- Video Port Extensions
- Video Processing Engine
- Viral Propagated Eclampsia (Fringe TV Show)
- Virtual Policy Editor
- Visual Program Editor (computing)
- Visual Programming Environment
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Project Engineer (Cisco)
- Vit Promoter Element 1 (molecular biology)
- Vitellogenin Promoter Element 1
- Vice President of External Affairs (various locations)
- Virginia Professional Electronics Association
- Valence Photoelectron Angular Distribution
Samples in periodicals archive:
The law requires Ohio school districts to incorporate dating violence into their student harassment, bullying or intimidation policies; include dating violence prevention education in the health curriculum for seventh-through 12th-graders; and provide dating violence prevention training for certain school personnel.
Katz-an educator, author and filmmaker-is internationally recognized for his groundbreaking work in the field of gender violence prevention education with men and boys, particularly in the sports culture and the military.
and non-profit partner Break the Cycle are encouraging legislation supporting teen dating violence prevention education in Pennsylvania schools.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Rape and Abuse Crisis Center (RACC) of Fargo-Moorhead and Verizon announced a partnership to develop a domestic violence prevention education curriculum for North Dakota eight-graders.
The Project Administrator Pat Wise (MNA), and Felicity McFerrin (Laborers AGC) guided the development process from their joint perspectives of valuing collaborative efforts to advance violence prevention education for rural and remote workers in many industries and businesses.
and non-profit partner Break the Cycle are encouraging legislation supporting teen dating violence prevention education in Oklahoma schools.
Domestic Violence Network of Greater Indianapolis - $15,000 to support domestic violence prevention education and access to victim resources.