About vineyard vines vineyard vines, a company best known for its whimsical neckties and smiling pink whale logo, was founded in 1998 on Martha's Vineyard when brothers Shep and Ian Murray cut their ties with corporate America to start making ties that represented The Good Life.
What does VV stand for?
VV stands for Vineyard Vines (Stamford, CT clothing retailer)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VV
We have 25 other meanings of VV in our Acronym Attic
- Víctor Valdés (Spanish soccer player)
- Victoria Vesna (media artist)
- Video Victory
- Viernes Verde (Guatemala rock band)
- ViewPort Vivarium (Edstrom Industries animal research software product)
- Vile Village (Lemony Snicket)
- Village Vanguard (jazz club: in Greenwich Village, New York, NY)
- Village Voice (newspaper)
- Vince Vaughn (actor)
- Vines Vikings (Texas high school)
- Vino Vitae (St Louis, MO wine retailer)
- Violence and Vengeance (gaming)
- Virgo Vestalis (Latin: Vergin Vestal, epigraphy)
- Virtual Vault (computer security)
- Vision Vancouver
- Visiting Vehicle
- Visual Verification
- Vittorio Veneto (Italian city)
- Vivenda (Portuguese: house; postal usage)
- Vocoded Voice (type of Frequency Shift Keying)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27th between 5-8pm, vineyard vines will host the event at their Prudential Center location where all customers will receive 10% off their purchase while vineyard vines will donate 10% of all proceeds back to SolSolution.
Other motifs work, too, especially easily shrunken flags, sailboats and palm trees, according to Shep and Ian Murray, the brothers who founded the Vineyard Vines brand that even makes fishbone-decorated collars for dogs.
was represented by Thomas Torelli; * Vineyard Vines leased 4,771 s/f at 45 Greenwich Avenue.
The new and improved site includes a fresh look and feel, and a host of new capabilities to provide its customers with an online shopping experience that is reflective of the distinctive vineyard vines brand.
New York's Largest Poverty-Fighting Charity Partners with vineyard vines and glassybaby for Robin Hood Gifts NEW YORK, Nov.
The second lease, to Vineyard Vines at 145 Greenwich Avenue, was signed for 4,771 s/f, where Torelli represented both the Tenant and the Landlord (M.
The inaugural interview features Ian Murray, co-founder of vineyard vines, an American apparel and accessory retailer founded in 1998 by Ian and his brother Shep, who cut their ties with corporate America to start making ties that represented The Good Life.