County of Dukes County (Martha's Vineyard) was awarded $20,000 to support a Health Access Specialist and a bilingual Community Health Outreach Educator in the Vineyard Health Care Access Program, who will provide enrollment services to the island's low- and moderate-income residents, and work to minimize gaps in care as they impact the cycle of coverage among residents.
What does VHCAP stand for?
VHCAP stands for Vineyard Health Care Access Program (Massachusetts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Voix Hors Champ (French: Offscreen Voice)
- Volants Historiques du Canigou (blog)
- Volatile Halogenated Compound
- Volumetric Heat Capacity
- Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta (Swiss chemistry journal; est. 1917; Zürich, Switzerland)
- Veterans Health Care Act of 1992
- Virginia Health Care Association (Richmond, VA)
- Virginia Hills Citizens Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Virginia-Highland Civic Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Virginia-Highland Community Association
- Vermont Housing and Conservation Board
- Valencia Hills Community Church (California)
- Valley Hill Country Club (est. 1972; Huntsville, AL)
- Ventura Harbor Comedy Club (California)
- Vermont Housing and Conservation Coalition (est. 1986)
- Vine Hill Community Clinic (Nashville, TN)
- Virginia Highlands Community College
- Virtual Health Care Center (Georgia)
- Very High Cost Criminal Case (UK)
- Vertical and Horizontal Coordinates Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grant will support the Vineyard Health Care Access Program (VHCAP) to expand its Reduced Fee Plan to include a partnership with the Island's new Rural Health Clinic for affordable primary care, and to expand access to coordinated care at off-Island facilities.