Contract awarded for Buy medicine hospital san juan de dios ordes the purchase agree be sent as requested by clinical services as scheduled monthly Vincristine sulfate 0180060011 vincristine 1 mg / ml inj sol fa 1 ml Estimated net contract amount : $ 33.
What does VCR stand for?
VCR stands for Vincristine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VCR
We have 97 other meanings of VCR in our Acronym Attic
- Variable Chip Rate (algorithm)
- Variable Compression Ratio
- Vehicle Condition Report
- Vélo Club Rochois (French: Rochois Cycling Club)
- Vendor Charged Rework
- Vertical Crater Retreat (mining)
- Very Cute Rear
- Vice Chancellor for Research (various schools)
- Victorian Cricket Registration (Australia)
- Videocassette Recorder
- Vintage Citroën Register (automobile association; UK)
- Violating Conditions of Release (legal charge)
- Violent Crime Report (US DoD)
- Virtual Capture and Replay (software engineering)
- Virtual Communication Relationship (Fieldbus Networks)
- Virtual Coupon Record (online airline ticket purchasing)
- Visible Cocaine Residue
- Visit Clearance Request
- Visual Control Room
- Vliegclub Rotterdam (Dutch: Flying Club Rotterdam; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the HALLMARQ Study Title: "A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Substitution of Marqibo (Vincrisitne Sulfate Liposomes Injection, VSLI) for Standard Vincristine Sulfate Injection (VSI) in the Induction, Intensification, and Maintenance Phases of Combination Chemotherapy in the Treatment of Subjects greater than or equal to 60 Years Old with Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Introduction Vincristine is one of vinca alkaloid that is derived from madagascar perivinkle plant (Vincarosea) that binds to tubulin and inhibit its polymerization into microtubules, preventing spindle formation in dividing cells and causing arrest at metaphase [19,3].
The treatment of choice is chemotherapy, which usually includes cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone.
The committee will also review Ilex/Enzon's liposomal vincristine formulation Marqibo NDA (21-600) for relapsed aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and Ilex' Clolar (clofarabine) NDA (21-673) for pediatric patients (1-21 years) with refractory or relapsed acute leukemias on Dec 1.
About Onco TCS Onco TCS is a proprietary drug comprised of the widely used off-patent cancer drug vincristine encapsulated in INEX's TCS (liposomal) drug delivery technology.
The standard CHOP treatment (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin hydrochloride [Adriamycin], vincristine [Oncovin], and prednisone) usually yields poor outcomes in patients who develop AIDS-related lymphoma, with complete remission rates reported to be only 40%-50% and a median survival of less than 12 months.
In February 1998, another relapse was diagnosed and the patient was given chemotherapy, according to protocol COPP (cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisolone, procarbazine) four times.