Christmas -- enjoy an extensive mix of traditional Christmas favorites and timeless holiday classics spanning the decades and genres for the season from a variety of artists like Nat King Cole, Mariah Carey, Frank Sinatra, John Lennon and Vince Guaraldi Trio.
What does VGT stand for?
VGT stands for Vince Guaraldi Trio (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VGT
We have 37 other meanings of VGT in our Acronym Attic
- Video Gateway and Streaming Services Platform
- Vein Graft Surveillance Trial (clinical trial; vascular surgery)
- Vereniging Van Gereformeerde Studenten in Twente (Dutch)
- Van Gereformeerde Studenten in Utrecht (Dutch: Association of Students in Utrecht Reformed)
- Violet-Green Swallow (bird species Tachycineta thalassina)
- Las Vegas, NV, USA - North Air Terminal (Airport Code)
- Variable Geometry Truss
- Variable Geometry Turbocharger
- Verein Gegen Tierfabriken (German: association against animal factories)
- Viewgraph Transparency
- Virtual Gaming Table
- Virtual Global Taskforce (anti-child abuse network)
- Volvo Global Trucks
- Vale of Glamorgan Training Association (UK)
- Vietnam Gold Traders Association
- Visualization and Graphics Technical Committee
- Vulcan Gunner Tracking Evaluation
- VKI (Von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics) Gas Turbine Engine Transient (technical periodical)
- Violent Gang Task Force (various locations)
- Virtual Global Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 CAN), featuring the Vince Guaraldi Trio playing the classic songs from the original soundtrack of "A Charlie Brown Christmas;" and Sleigh Full of Songs ($12.
This year's collections include Mistletoe & Merriment, a collection of traditional jazz and pop holiday tunes; Lifted, a collection of graceful spiritual music; and the Starbucks(R) exclusive edition of A Charlie Brown Christmas, featuring the unforgettable score from the Vince Guaraldi Trio.