Additionally, UR2 has been awarded the opportunity to develop a downtown for the Village of Wheeling based on its master plan concept which they created with the architects at RTKL.
What does VOW stand for?
VOW stands for Village of Wheeling (Illinois)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VOW
We have 29 other meanings of VOW in our Acronym Attic
- Virtueller Ortsverein
- Voice of Vietnam (radio)
- Voluntary Organisation for Vulnerable Community Development (Sri Lanka)
- Voice, Video, and Data
- Vary On, Vary Off (cluster networking)
- Victims of Violence Program
- Canadian Voice of Women for Peace
- Valley of Wisdom (World of Warcraft)
- Value of Work
- Video of the Week (online video sharing)
- Virtual Office Web Site (real estate)
- Virtual Online War (gaming)
- Voice of Warriors
- Voice Orderwire
- Voices of Women (various locations)
- Volcano Warning
- Volunteers for Outdoor Washington
- Vereinigung für Ökologische Wirtschaftsforschung (German: Association for Ecological Research)
- Virginia Outdoor Writers Association
- Vowel-Oriented Word Attack Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
SOLID ECONOMIC PROFILE The village of Wheeling is favorably located approximately 25 miles northwest of downtown Chicago.
The Village of Wheeling encompasses an area of almost 8.
Village of Wheeling, Ill Fire Station 24 Architect: Williams Design Build Manufacturer: Glen-Gery Corporation Distributor: Illinois Brick Co.
CREDIT SUMMARY: The village of Wheeling is located approximately 25 miles northwest of downtown Chicago.
CHICAGO -- In the course of routine surveillance, Fitch Ratings affirms the 'AA+' rating on the Village of Wheeling, IL's (the village) approximately $19.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA+' rating to the Village of Wheeling, IL's (the village) $5.
Business Editors CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 5, 2004 Fitch Ratings assigns a 'AA+' rating to the Village of Wheeling, IL's (the village) $8 million obligation bonds, series 2004A.